Monday, September 29, 2008

New Family Member!








I knew the time was coming, but not sure when. Hope has arrived. She is about a 2 year old great dane that was at animal control that I rescued. She is scared and is a little thin, full of infection and is quickly learning that we love her! She is AWESOME and the boys just love her. Faith is doing better than I expected too! The picture of the dog with all the grey is Faith, now 11 years old! The neighborhood kids could not wait to meet Hope and show her the same love they have shown Faith. I can't believe I got so lucky with Hope, I already had the best dog in the world, now I have the second best dog in the world!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tammy,

Hope is beautiful and if she is even 1/2 as sweet as Faith then she will be an awesome dog!

Heather~